Travaini Carpenterie S.p.A.’s Machine Park enables us to meet the various needs of customers in terms of the dimensions and type of machining operation involved. We are able to calender sheet metal of up to 60 mm thick and turn parts up to 4 m in diameter and 20 m in length, as well as handling items weighing up to 150 tonnes.
The potential of our machinery
Machinery and equipment
- 1 Schiess-Froriep CNC horizontal lathe, max diameter 5400 mm, max length 20000 mm.
- 1 Imuab-Toshiba CNC vertical lathe, max diameter 8500 mm, max height 5000 mm, with one turning head and one milling/drilling head.
- 2 CNC mobile upright boring machines, working area X=19000 mm, Y=4000 mm, Z=2400 mm, with 100 tonne CNC rototranslating table, dimensions 3500×3500 mm.
- 1 CNC horizontal lathe, max diameter 3000 mm, max length 2100 mm.
- 1 Poreba horizontal lathe, max diameter 900 mm, max length 6 m.
- 1 Drilling line 16.6 m long with Kolb radial drill.
- 2 Radial drills.